International Association of Young Gassers
of Young Gassers
Professional networking, social and service organization of the propane gas industry
Why Become a Member?
Being a member of the YG is not simply an acknowledgement that we are a member of the propane gas industry. Membership allows us an opportunity to strengthen the ties that bind us together in the propane community; for the betterment of the community. Take a look around. Become a member. Become a Sponsor. When you get involved in our industry it brings us all closer together, to be more effective and to help expand our marketplace. Sign up for our E-mail distribution list, and get involved with your association.
2020 Diamond Sponsor
2020 Gold Sponsors
As a social and service organization of the propane gas industry, our mission is simple.
“ Foster and sustain personal and professional relationships among all members of the propane gas industry.”
That leaves a lot of room for interpretation. We are always open to your ideas.
The Young Gassers is 100% member supported through contributions made by individuals and corporate sponsors, like yourself. Your contributions help to support our welcome receptions, networking outreach programs & marketing efforts aimed at providing value for all of our members, young and not so young alike. This value comes in the form of new sales opportunities, lead generation and sharing helpful news, information and advice we can all use in our daily operations or professional careers.
" It is the past that tells us who we are. Without it we lose our identity." - Stephen Hawking
30 Under 30 Class of 2020
The Young Gasses in conjunction with the National Propane Gas Association and Canadian Propane Association, is very proud to introduce the Charter Members of our 30 Under 30 program. Each of these young adults will receive a variety of assignments, perks and recognition within the propane industry for their participation.
To invest in, engage and encourage young professionals working for companies directly involved in the propane gas industry who will be tasked to:
1. Megan Barlow - Evergreen Propane
2. Raleigh Garrett - G & S Service, Inc.
3. Ashton Fuller - Webster & Garner
4. Drake VanderYacht - VanderYacht Propane Inc.
5. Elliot Shaffer - Shaffer’s Bottled Gas
6. Kendall Hostler - Central Valley Ag
7. Matt Silk Jr. - Jennings Oil and Propane
8. James Hajek - Christensen Inc.
9. Daniel Guglielmo - Paraco Gas Corporation
10. Meranda Hormann - Westmor Industries
11. Barrett Conway - Cetane Associates
12. Daniel Montero - Warm Thoughts Communication
13. Monika Goss - RN Goss Gas Products
14. Denver VanderYacht - VanderYacht Propane
15. Nathan M DeBerdine - Dead River Company
16. Krista Filious - John Rosbough Trucking
17. Brad Plissey - JaySan Gas Service, Inc
18. Cody Reeves - RegO
19. Tanner DeWitt - Ed Staub & Sons Petro
20. Travis Hagen - ERAC (Emergency Response Assistance Canada)
21. Clay Navarette - Tri-Co Propane
22. Ryan R Wine - E. P. WINE Inc.
23. Trae Boese - Global Gas
24. Austin Dodge - Woodfin Heating Inc.
25. Colton Hayes - Westmor Industries
26. Cooper Wilburn - Propane Resources
27. Daniel Libralato - Anova
28. Daniel Quiroga - Metsa Tanks
29. Dustin Rose - Wendt’s Propane and Oil
30. Scott Doughtery - Superior Energy Systems
For more information or questions regarding the program, please contact Steph Hennen. Thank you everyone for your support of Young Gassers. Here’s to a bright 2020 and an even brighter future!
Each year we donate $2,500 to the National Propane Gas Foundation and $2,500 to the Canadian Propane Association for scholarships to deserving students continuing their education at a college or trade school. This year alone, the NPGF awarded 95 Scholarships, three of them in the name of the Young Gassers and Ancient Gassers. Click here to see all the 2019-2020 recipients.